Monday 23 June 2014

My CD called 'PASSION!!! by Anuradha Pal's Stree Shakti' just released

Hey friends,

I know I have been absent from Blogging yet again!! Yes.. I am guilty as charged..  but for very good reason..

I have been very busy producing a new album called ' PASSION!!! ' It features superlative fusion & classical performances by all female band Stree Shakti, which is infact the World's first all female Indian Vocal,, instrumental & Percusion Fusion band  featuring some amazing women musicians like Shubhada Paradkar ( Vocal), Mita Nag ( Sitar), Sukanya (Ghatam ) & Latha ( Kanjira), with Veena & Violin, and the rest of the percussion- i.e. Tabla, Pakhawaj, Djembe, Darabuka, Udu, Kanjira & Udukku, all played by me…

Here is the promo on the album https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbG9yH6LXq4 & the entire title track called 'PASSION' for your listening pleasure.. https://myspace.com/anuradhapal-tabla/music/song/passion-raga-basant-bahaar-95852774-106808015?play=1

Please do post your comments on youtube or write to me at 1anuradhapal@gmail.com & on Facebook.

Warm regards,

Anuradha
www.anuradhapal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment